Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What is cash gifting?

What are the specifics of "Cash Gifting"? All I can figure out is that it is a rip-off Ponzi scheme, but I can't find any specifics.
I saw some youtube videos about people getting boatloads of cash in the mail overnight, but some details are interesting. When I google it, I see only asshat promoters of it.The specifics that I wonder about are the similar phrases and logistics of the videos. The basics are that people send large amounts of cash to each other. The cash comes in a UPS envelope, containing a magazine. Inside the magazine is an envelope with the recipient's name on it. Inside that envelope are some legal forms they refer to as "the gifting form" and a "non-compete", with a bunch of cash ($1500 or so).So what are the mechanics of this scam and what other names might it go by? What are those legal forms, and what is the method that these people are using to make it not appear to be a straight pyramid scam?

No comments: