Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FAITH PROCLAMATIONS OF HEALTH AND HEALING

I have been carefully crafted by God; fashioned for good works and predestinated for the good life. Therefore, I refuse to accommodate sickness or anything contrary to the life of God in my body. The Word of God prevails in my life; therefore, regardless of the symptoms that may show up in my body, I declare that my health is bursting forth and I'm shining on every side. No weapon formed against me shall prosper; greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I reject sickness, poverty and the low life. I was born for the glorious life; born to display the virtues and perfections of God, Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light.charm-mail.com
My life is an expression of the beauty of God; the miracle working power of God is evidently at work in me. My body has been wonderfully and fearfully made, therefore, I declare that every organ of my body functions perfectly. I am God's headquarters, His living tabernacle and His dwelling place; therefore I live in perfect health and strength. I do not get sick; I am born of God and I have His life and nature within me. No sickness has the power or ability to destroy my body; I have the same quality of life with God. The incorruptible life of God is at work in my members, therefore I declare that I am indestructible!


http://be-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=germannefy
I am not of this world! I hail from God; my origin is in God, therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its corrupting influences. No germ, virus or disease can permeate my body; I am divinely protected on every side! I am the temple of the Holy Ghost; my body functions for God. Every cell in my body complies with the Word of God. I cannot be attacked by sickness or disease, for the One that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me. The Lord has perfected all that concerns me, therefore I declare that now and always, I experience the realities of God's Word concerning my life in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.
http://charm-mail.com/pages/index.php?refid=germannefy

1 comment:

smith said...

join Illuminati today to take over wealth and power and connection in your country, Be a member of Illuminati today and become rich and famous, this is just
brief summary to apply now and join thousands of satisfied citizens contact
us at illuminatipowerworldwide@gmail.com or call ...+2348165028579