Thursday, April 15, 2010

THE WORD IN YOU

I take advantage of the grace that's in Christ Jesus. I am strong and healthy. I am a partaker of His divine nature; therefore, I don't get sick. I am the outshining of His glory. The health and strength of God is in my body. I am the perfection of God's beauty.
I have victory over sin and sickness. As He is, so am I in this world. I refuse to let my body be subjected to any disease or infirmity. I am born of God. I belong to His class of being, therefore, I am superior to the devil and all forms of sickness.
I dwell in peace and safety always: I cannot be defeated. All that concerns me is perfected by God. My strength is daily renewed like the eagle’s. I am growing from strength to strength. The Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and vitalizes my body every day.
I am the effulgence of God's glory; the express image of His person, so no sickness can bring me down. I am born of God's incorruptible seed; no infection can break my body. I enjoy life at its fullest; there is no death on my path.
...............................................................
My life is framed by the Word of God. I am complete in Christ; there is nothing lacking in me. I am full of the Holy Ghost; sickness has no place in me.”
...............................................................
I reign and rule in life. I have dominion over all the powers of the enemy. Death and diseases are subject to me. I was born of the life-giving Spirit; therefore, I am a life-giver. I am a God-carrier; therefore, my body cannot accommodate any kind of disease.
I have put the devil where he belongs - under my feet! I triumph in Christ always. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror. I am who God says I am.

My life is framed by the Word of God. I am complete in Christ; there is nothing lacking in me. I am full of the Holy Ghost; sickness has no place in me. The Word of God is working in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Every organ in my body functions perfectly.

Goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life; no evil shall befall me. My body is a manifestation of God's goodness and grace. The healing power of God is working mightily in every part of my body. I am completely free from all manner of sickness and disease, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

No comments: